Noxubee General Hospital provides general medical and surgical care for inpatient, outpatient, and emergency room patients, and participates in the Medicare and Medicaid programs. The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Emergency room services are physician-staffed, and are available on a 24-hour per day, seven-day per week basis.
- Skilled Nursing Care (swing beds)
- Senior Adult Therapeutic Day Programs
- Inpatient & Outpatient Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Medical Records
- Acute Care Admission for adults and pediatrics
- 24-hour physician-staffed emergency department